OAL Lab Details
- Building: Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center
- Lab Phone Number: 979.845.4123
- Basement of Wisenbaker, room 24
The Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center (WERC) Open Access Lab is located in room 24 in the basement of the Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center, which is located near the northeastern corner of the Texas A&M Campus.
This facility provides convenient computer access to students and faculty from the Zachry Engineering Center, Hydromechanics Lab, Civil Engineering Building, Concrete Materials Lab, Engineering/Physics Building, CE/TTIBuilding, McNew Engineering Lab, Richardson Petroleum Engineering Building, the WERC itself, and other locations in the northeastern portion of the campus.
- Black and White Printer - 1
- Black and White Printer (Backup) - 1
- PC Workstations - 62
- Linux Workstations - 6
- Apple iMacs - 2
- Gateway Pentium 4 2.8 ghrz
(Linux Machines) - 6
- Scanners - 8